Old-World Ingenuity Meets 21st Century Design
Every Silverstein ligature includes these standard features:
- HARMONIC PARTIALS: The first thing you will notice is how free the reed becomes, resulting in increased harmonic partials for depth of sound.
- 2ND EVOLUTION CORD: Improved cord technology results in a thinner thread for even less contact and pressure on the reed.
- TONAL CONTROL: New fine tuners change how the ligature responds to the vibrations of the reed, tuning the focus and color of your sound to give unprecedented control and flexibility.
- SOUND ADJUSTMENT: The nut regulates tension on the cord. By tightening less, the reed vibrates more for a darker sound.
- PRECISION FIT: Easily customize the ligature using a standard hex wrench.
- HAND-FINISHED: The elegant design and craftsmanship speaks for itself.
2 Year Warranty
The Silverstein Ligature is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years. The product is warranted against stretching, morphing, or unnatural changes to the cord from normal use. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, wear and tear, and other exclusions. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, we will repair the product without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, or negligence. Damage not covered under warranty can be repaired for a reasonable rate. The Ligature must be sent for warranty service with all parts included. Any missing parts will void the warranty or will be charged to the customer. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges for any warranty services.
To activate product warranty, you must register your ligature within 30 days from the original purchase date at https://www.silversteinworks.com/warranty-register/
Ron Fix –
Love ‘em! They make the mouthpiece more reed friendly
Travis Tashima –
It’s great! Lots of customization options for personal sound preference. I am able to play my saxophone more freely and sound is even throughout all registers of the horn.
Julian Dawson –
Excellent ligatures. I have 3 of them and I love it !