1. Note that two cords should locate towards to you.
2. For the beginning, tighten the Nut all the way down until the Front 2 cords are very tight without any movement. You can feel it by pushing them with your finger.
3. After you get used to our ligature, try to tighten less, which will make the reed vibrate more freely.
4. By adjusting pressure on the cord, you can compensate thickness of reeds. In other word, you can make thicker or thinner reed (than your preference) sound similar.
5. One or two metal bars on both side of the cord is Fine tuner. As illustrated, you can move up or down. Each location will make difference in focus and darkness/ brightness of the sound. Find a right position of the Fine tuner as you prefer.
*The ligature will conform to shape of your mouthpiece in few days of use and the sound will get better.
*The small black pad under bridge (Bridge pad) is there to protect surface of a mouthpiece from minor scratch. If you take off these pads, resonance will be noticeably improved.
*Following video has very important information about initial setup. Please watch to get the best performance from our ligature.