5. Insert your reeds to the rail.
• Make sure reeds are not bent by pressure from the reed holding plates.
• You may remove the reed holding plate unit if necessary. REEDCURE can work without the plate unit.
6. As you close the cover with power switch on, REEDCURE begins 5 minutes curing cycle.
• If UV lamp does not turn on, push power switch to turn on the device.
• When done, UV lamp turns off automatically.
• Turn off the power switch.
• Do not repeat the curing process on the same reed(s) until you use again. Over-curing may make the reeds sound brittle and reduce core.