• Revolutionary Reed Case with Curing and Sterilizing function
• For 4 reeds of any size (Sop./Alto/Tenor Sax. and Eb/Bb Clarinet
• Long life UV /Ozone lamp (~20K hours)
• Detachable and cleanable reed holder
• Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
• Micro 5 pin charging cable included
• 30 times operation per charge
• Carrying pouch included
• Available in black and white color
• Weight: 160g
• Dimension: 95*110*25mm
The First Curing Device for Reeds
REEDCURE is the first device which revitalize reeds after use by releasing stress on reed vascular structure. In 5 minutes, it can revive original character of reeds. The device reduce warpage and make reeds play healthy and fresh during a life span of the reeds. (**Be reminded that the curing effect will be diminished as a reed gets repeatedly used.)
So Simple and Easy
Just load your reeds and close it. In 5 minutes, all curing process get done. Simply push a power switch to turn off curing function so that REEDCURE becomes an ideal reed case. 4 reeds of any size (Soprano, Alto, Tenor saxophone and Eb, Bb Clarinet) can be treated together. The device uses a standard USB charger of your own. Single charge is good for ~30 curing cycles.
With UV Light and Ozone
Load your reeds in the REEDCURE and close the cover, assured in the knowledge that the next time you play, you play pure. For your reeds, the combination of UV and Ozone will reach into all corners to revitalize and sterilize.
For Your Health
The REEDCURE has been lab tested against various strains of bacteria and infection-causing microbes that when left unattended can cause a variety of health problems. The device is 99.9% effective against several notable infections, including: Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, MRSA
Keep your reeds always moist
A MAINTENANCE FREE, TWO-WAY HUMIDITY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR REEDS.
This innovative product, made by Boveda, automatically maintains the optimal 50-65% relative humidity level within your REEDCURE or other reed cases, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this controller provides true "two-way" purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture as needed in order to maintain a consistent environment.
- No more manual adjustments necessary due to seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors.
- Simply fold the Boveda pack in a half and place it on top of your reeds as shown in the picture.
- Typically lasts between 4 and 9 weeks based on usage pattern and the air tightness of your reed case.
- Once the pack becomes firm, discard and replace it with a new one.
-During the curing and sterilization cycle, be sure to temporarily remove the pack from your REEDCURE.