|Dimensions||3.14 x 4 x 0.2 in|
Reed Humidity Control Pack
A maintenance free, two-way humidity control system for reeds.
- This innovative product, made by Boveda, automatically maintains the optimal 50-65% relative humidity level within your REEDCURE or other reed cases, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this controller provides true “two-way” purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture as needed in order to maintain a consistent environment.
- No more manual adjustments necessary due to seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors.
- Typically lasts between 4 and 9 weeks based on usage pattern and the air tightness of your reed case.
- Once the liquid contents of the pack have solidified, discard and replace it with a new one.
- Available in 2 different relative humidity levels; 72% and 65% (Actual humidity inside of reed case will be slightly lower than the marked humidity level.)
- Totally passive. Just store it along with your reeds, folding it to fit the case if necessary.
- No activation or maintenance.
- Small size easily fits most cases.
- Keep the pack in its sealed packaging before use for the longest shelf life.
- If you are using it with our REEDCURE be sure to remove the Boveda pack from your case during the curing and sterilization cycle.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
SKU: BVD Categories: Accessories, Accessories, Reed, Clarinet Reed, REEDCURE Tags: humidity, reed humidity